An epic vegan peanut butter pie with a no bake chocolate brownie crust and raspberry chia jam. Refined sugar free, gluten free and uses less than 10 ingredients!
Easy no bake chocolate tart crust
The crust for this epic tart is based on my easy snickers bliss ball recipe! You only need peanuts, dates and cocoa powder. Add them all to a food processor, blend until combined and press it into your tart tin.
Raspberry chia jam filling
To balance out the creaminess of the peanut butter filling, I made a raspbery chia jam to line the tart crust. It's an adapted version of the chia jam recipe from my cookbook!
Peanut butter tofu mousse filling
The peanut butter mousse filling is just like the filling from my chocolate berry mousse pie but without the chocolate!
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
You may also like
Peanut butter and jam tart
- 2 ½ cup peanuts
- 1 cup dates, pitted and soaked in water for 2 hours
- ¼ cup cocoa or raw cacao powder, optional
Raspberry chia jam
- ⅔ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons any light-coloured sweetener, such as rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- 1 cup (~300g) silken tofu
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- pinch any good quality salt
To decorate (optional)
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- 3 tablespoons canned coconut cream
To make the crust:
- Add the peanuts to a food processor and process until coarse crumbs. Drain the dates and add to the food processor with the cacao powder. Process until combined. Press into a 25cm greased or lined tart tin.
To make the raspberry chia jam:
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, smash the raspberries with the back of a fork and mix until combined. Set aside for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Spread the majority of the chia jam along the bottom and sides of the tart case, reserving about 3 tablespoons of jam to decorate.
To make the filling:
- Meanwhile, for the filling, add all ingredients to a blender and blend until there are no lumps.
- Pour the peanut butter filling into the tart case and set aside in the fridge for 4 hours.
- When the tart doesn't jiggle when shaked, decorate with the remaining jam, strawberries and coconut cream as desired. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Please leave a comment below if you made this recipe, have any questions or thoughts! Your comment will help other readers and Rainbow Nourishments.