Maple BBQ Cauliflower Wraps
Roasted maple BBQ cauliflower bites in sweet potato wraps with a herby butter bean spread and loads of fresh vegetables. The wraps are wholesome finger-licking goodness!
Servings: 6 wraps
Maple BBQ Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower, stem removed and cut into florets
- ⅔ cups (105g) white or brown rice flour
- ½ cup (125g) water
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup (120g) barbeque sauce, of choice
- 2 tbsp (40g) maple syrup, to taste
Butter Bean Spread
- ~1 ½ cup (400g) butter beans
- 1 small lemon, zest and juice
- Handful of fresh or dried herbs of choice, such as oregano, rosemary
To make the cauliflower:
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Line 1 tray with baking paper.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, water and spices and mix until smooth. Dip each cauliflower floret in the batter making sure all sides are covered but shaking off the excess. Place the battered cauliflower on the baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until the florets are tender.
In another medium bowl, combine the barbeque sauce and maple syrup and mix until combined. Toss the battered cauliflower in the sauce and return them to the baking tray. Bake the cauliflower for another 10 minutes or until golden.
To make the butter bean spread