Chocolate Banana Smoothie
The best vegan chocolate smoothie you'll ever have! Packed with ice cream, frozen bananas and real chocolate, this smoothie reminds me of thick shakes from McDonalds!
Servings: 2 people
- ¼ cup (45g) roughly chopped chocolate or chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- 1 ⅓ cup (~150g) frozen banana chunks
- 1 cup (~135g) vegan chocolate ice cream
- 1-1 ½ cups (250-375mL) dairy free milk, such as almond, soy or coconut
- 1 tbsp (6g) cocoa or raw cacao powder, optional
- Extra vegan chocolate ice cream and berries, to serve
Optional: Pour melted chocolate into two jars and smear the chocolate on the sides.
Add the banana, ice cream, milk and cocoa powder to a blender and blend until smooth. Add more milk if you would like your smoothie to be thinner.
Pour the smoothie into 2 jars. Top with extra chocolate ice cream and berries. Serve immediately!