Snickers bliss balls
Vegan chocolate peanut protein balls, just like snickers in bite form!
- 3 cups peanuts, (I used unsalted blanched roasted peanuts)
- 1 ¼ cup dates, soaked in water overnight
- ½ cup cocoa or raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar, to taste
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Add peanuts to a food processor and blitz until it forms coarse crumbs. Scoop out ¾ cup of peanut crumbs and set aside.
Drain the dates and add to the food processor with the cacao powder, coconut nectar and salt. Process until combined. The mixture should be firm enough to roll into balls. If it is too dry, add a dash of water. If it is too wet, add more peanuts.
Roll mixture into balls and roll in the crushed peanuts.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for a few months.