Imagine being able to snack on mini carrot cakes that are delicious, easy to make AND nutritious! These carrot cake bliss balls are perfect for ANY time of the day. If you are travelling, pop them in a eco-friendly container and you’re good to go! They’ll last the whole day without a fridge.
Carrot cake bliss balls
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely grated
- 1/2 cup dried dates, soaked in a little water for at least 2 hours
- 1 cup mixture of any nuts, seeds or coconut, seeds, coconut or oats (I use almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds and coconut)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch any good-quality salt, to taste
- Drain the dates. Add all ingredients, except the carrot, to a food processor and whizz until combined or desired consistency.
- Remove mixture from food processor and mix in grated carrot til combined,
- Form mixture into balls. Enjoy straightaway or put in fridge to firm up.