Rainbow Nourishments is a food blog and raw cake business based in Canberra celebrating colourful vegan food. In this class Anthea, the owner of Rainbow Nourishments, will demonstrate how to prepare a range of raw vegan desserts. Think raw lamington bliss balls and raw cheesecakes! Anthea will provide step-by-step detail on all dessert recipes. She will show you how to pack your desserts with flavour and textures to ensure no two desserts taste the same. All desserts are made with wholefoods, are vegan, free from refined sugar and gluten.
The class is suitable for:
- People with a little to a lot of experience preparing raw food
What you will get:
- Explanation on key ingredients and equipment used to make raw vegan desserts
- Demonstrations on making the following:
- Raw vegan chocolate and how to adapt it for various desserts
- Decadent raw lamington bliss balls
- Raw tarts such as salted caramel and chocolate tarts
- Raw slices such as a bounty slice
- Simple raw cheesecakes and decorations
- Demonstration on how to prepare desserts for serving
- A copy of Anthea’s ‘Nourishing treats’ ebook retailed at $20. The ebook has 25 recipes that are mostly raw and a detailed cake decoration guide. The ebook contains a lot of the information that will be covered in this workshop. (If you have already purchased the ebook, contact Anthea at email@example.com to get a discount on your workshop ticket.)
- Generous snacks, wholefoods dinner and sweet treats. Bring your appetite!
- Plenty of opportunities for questions and answers.
What to bring:
- Reusable containers to bring food home
- Pen and notepad
Anthea is the chef, food blogger, food stylist behind Rainbow Nourishments. Anthea grew up with parents who owned restaurants and catering businesses, so food is her ‘first language’. Anthea develops and shares colourful vegan recipes through her blog and social media to a following of over 120,000 people. She also owns a vegan cake business in Canberra where she creates bespoke cakes and supplies regularly to cafes.
Anthea has developed and photographed recipes for many Australian businesses including Australian Blueberries, Coles, Naked Foods, Mayver’s Food, Table of Plenty and Niulife Coconut. Anthea’s food and photography has appeared on the front pages of local and international print media and online.
Terms and conditions
- Class content is subject to change at the teacher’s discretion.
- A minimum of 8 participants are required to run the class.
- No refunds are permitted. If you paid for a class and cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to another person but you are responsible for finding the other person. You may not transfer your ticket to a future class.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Anthea at firstname.lastname@example.org.