Rainbow Nourishments is a food blog and raw cake business based in Canberra celebrating colourful vegan food. In this class Anthea, the owner of Rainbow Nourishments, will demonstrate the basics of preparing raw food. Anthea will look beyond raw food as a trend and show how raw food can easily be incorporated into your everyday routine. She will demonstrate how to transform plain vegetables, fruits and nuts/seeds into tasty and satisfying snacks, meals and desserts. All food will be vegan, free of refined sugar and gluten.
The class is suitable for:
People with no or little experience preparing raw food.
What you will get:
- Explanation of key ingredients and equipment used to make savoury and sweet raw food
- Demonstrations on making:
- Simple raw breakfasts such as banana bread buckwheat porridge and granola/rawnola
- Savoury food such as raw tacos, wraps and/or falafel
- Everyday snacks such as snickers bliss balls or cookie dough bliss balls
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Easy raw treats such as raw donuts or brownies
- Simple raw cheesecake
- Ebook with all recipes covered in the class.
- Generous snacks, wholefoods dinner and sweet treats. Bring your appetite!
- Plenty of opportunities for questions.
What to bring:
- Reusable containers to bring food home
- Pen and notepad
Anthea is the chef, food blogger, food stylist behind Rainbow Nourishments. Anthea grew up with parents who owned restaurants and catering businesses, so food is her ‘first language’. Anthea develops and shares colourful vegan recipes through her blog and social media to a following of over 120,000 people. She also owns a vegan cake business in Canberra where she creates bespoke cakes and supplies regularly to cafes.
Anthea has developed and photographed recipes for many Australian businesses including Australian Blueberries, Coles, Naked Foods, Mayver’s Food, Table of Plenty and Niulife Coconut. Anthea’s food and photography has appeared on the front pages of local and international print media and online.
Terms and conditions
- Class content is subject to change at the teacher’s discretion.
- A minimum of 8 participants are required to run the class.
- No refunds are permitted. If you paid for a class and cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to another person but you are responsible for finding the other person. You may not transfer your ticket to a future class.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Anthea at email@example.com.