I would love to make a custom a cake for you, whether it is for a special occasion or if you are just really hungry! Rainbow Nourishments’ cakes are 100% vegan, which means no dairy, butter, eggs, honey or any other animal products.
Rainbow Nourishments’ raw cakes are free of gluten, soy, refined sugar and agave.
You name it, I’ll make it! Alternatively, you can select one or a combination of my most popular flavours:
– Traditional: Vanilla, Chocolate, Mixed berries, Lemon, Mint chocolate, Peanut butter & jam, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Cookies and Cream, Caramel.
– Something different: Golden Gaytime, Nutella, Snickers, Chai, Tiramisu, Black Forest, Matcha.
– Small – 15cm cake (6 serves): from $50
– Medium – 20cm cake (10-12 serves): from $85
– Medium & tall – 20cm cake (14-16 serves): from $110
– Large & tall – 25cm cake (20-24 serves): from $140
– 2 tier medium – 25cm bottom tier and 15cm top tier (24-30 serves): from $190
– 2 tier large – 25cm bottom tier and 20cm top tier (30-36 serves): from $225
– 2 tier large and tall – 25cm bottom tier and 20cm tall top tier (36-40 serves): from $250
– 3 tier – 25cm bottom tier, 20cm tall middle tier, 15cm top tier (40-48 serves): from $300
Please contact me for a quote for larger cakes, baked cheesecakes, individual portions of raw tarts, cupcakes and slices.
Rainbow Nourishments’ baked cakes are free of gluten, soy, refined sugar and agave. These cakes can be made with gluten and refined sugar or without nuts on request.
– Anything chocolate-based (including plain chocolate, mocha, mint chocolate), banana, carrot.
– Small – 15cm 2 layer cake (8-10 serves): from $65
– Medium – 20cm 2 layer cake (12-14 serves): from $85
– Large – 25cm 2 layer cake (20-25 serves): from $110
Please contact me for a quote for larger or differently sized cakes.
How to order and pick up
Cake orders should be placed at least 3 days before you need it. Ideally, the more notice I have, the better (for myself and your cake). Orders with a shorter notice may incur a surcharge.
Cake is to be picked up from Woden. Alternatively, there is a flat rate of $15 for delivery across Canberra and Queanbeyan.
Have more questions? Read these FAQs…
What are the main ingredients in your raw vegan cheesecakes?
My cakes contain a special blend of raw cashews, coconut cream, coconut oil, dates and other wholefood ingredients. Ingredients are often blended with high-powered blender to make a delectably smooth filling which is reminiscent of the texture of conventional cheesecakes.
Can I choose my decorations?
Of course! If you would like particular decorations on your cake or for your cake to be decorated with a special person in mind, let me know! Possible decorations include a chocolate drip, bliss balls, chocolate shards, flowers and additional raw vegan treats etc. Some decorations may incur a surcharge.
Why are your raw cakes more expensive than sponge cakes or cheesecakes that I can get at a patisserie?
Many mainstream cakes are packed with cheap ingredients such as wheat-based flour, corn flour, artificial butter, lard etc. These ingredients make mainstream cakes cheap and are damaging to your health, the environment and our furry friends. My raw cheesecakes are dense nutritious powerhouses and filled with nuts, fresh and raw fruit, coconut oil etc which are quality, nutritious and cruelty free ingredients.
I make every part of my the cake from scratch, from the chocolate, to the caramel to the peanut butter. All of my cakes are based on recipes that I’ve tried and tested until perfection. A lot of love is put into each cake to make it just right for you.
I can’t afford your cakes. What can I do?
Let me know your budget and we can figure something out. For example, I could make a simple raw cake for you with minimal decorations at a reduced price.
What allergens do you cater for?
All of my cakes are free from dairy, gluten and soy. If you are allergic to certain types of nuts, coconut, fructose or other types of food, let me know! I believe that everyone should be able to enjoy the food that they want so I want to make this possible for you!
Any other questions? Email me at rainbownourishments(at)hotmail(dot)com.