With a cake business, I often get asked ‘What are your favourite desserts and why?’ I thought I’d compile a list of them for you, because sharing is caring 😉
1. ALMOND BUTTER MOUSSE AND BLUEBERRY JELLY SLICE – Ok, let’s be honest. I prefer almond butter over peanut butter and blueberries over raspberries. So while peanut butter and jam is favourite combo for many, I prefer almond butter and blueberries. Plus, blueberries makes things purple, and I love purple!
2. BLUEBERRY CHAMOMILE DONUTS – Although I have a raw cake business, I do love indulging in wholesome fluffy cake goodness. These donuts were so moist and tasty… they remind me of my childhood where I’d literally stuff my face with cake to the point I almost choked (this is not a serving suggestion). Also, purple again!
3. RAW VEGAN LAMINGTONS WITH CASHEW CREAM AND RASPBERRY JAM – Lamingtons are a classic baked Australian treat, but who knew that you could make it raw and still FLUFFY?! I remember when I first took a bite into these raw lamingtons, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my whole body collapsed in a state of bliss.
4. LUXURIOUS CHAI GRANOLA – While this is not technically a dessert, I have a mini granola obsession where I’d eat it for breakfast, for dessert and as a snack. It’s the perfect sweet fix which is healthy and wholesome too. I have it with yoghurt or with milk… or I pick the sticky clusters out of the jar… I love it all!
5. ACAI BOWL CHEESECAKES – I love having these cheesecakes frozen as they are a bit like ice cream! Also, I love that you can decorate these in any way you wish… just like a smoothie or acai bowl 🙂
Did you notice the purple theme in this post?